5.31.2013

2 + 3 / THE 52 PROJECT

 
These past two weeks have been sort of crazy-busy with appointments, trips, wrapping up the last two weeks of homeschool, and trying to keep my house in order, but I didn't forget...
They just love jumping on Grandma and Grandpa's trampoline...can you tell?!
 
And this week, we took our first trip of the summer to the beach.  They had a blast until they got trampled by the tide.  Then, it was "bury-your-brother-in-the-sand-time."  I thought both were pretty amusing!
Did you see our Great Gatsby inspired wedding up on Style Me Pretty last week?  It was a gorgeous one...
 
Also, Sitting in a Tree's PopUp Wedding collaboration with Rad + In Love, Yeah Rentals, Pitbulls and Posies, Bloem Hill, A MiHo Experience, and Hostess Haven happened this past weekend...I was so bummed I couldn't make it :(  Guess I'll just have to stay tuned for more photos!!
 
New Mexico is calling my name...here // here // here // and here
 
Oh, and I finally got one of my kids to eat KALE with this Chipotle Kale Chip recipe from Naturally Ella.  Try it!!
 
Have you guys heard of Skillshare?  It's absolutely brilliant!  There are TONS of online project-based classes taught by professionals in all different fields...I signed up for this one and this one.
 
Wishing everyone a wonderful and productive weekend!!  Mine will be spent super-belated "Spring Cleaning!"
 
Erin
xo
 


1 comment:

  1. your photos are gorgeous lady! can't wait to capture moments like those. your boys are going to love looking back at those :)

    ReplyDelete